Want to replaces the typical hard morning alarm clock? Uniqlo Wake Up App, the Japanese fashion brand new free mobile app spontaneously creates a song that contains the day, weather and time in your location.
Uniqlo Wake Up App uses GPS technology to determine which of the seven tunes will lull you out of your sleep, depending on the weather conditions outside. Whether it’s cloudy, rainy or sunny, you’ll be informed with soft vocals in your choice of English or Mandarin Chinese before you even open your eyes.
Uniqlo Wake Up App wakes you up with lovely music by Japanese experimental artists Cornelius (Keigo Oyamada) and Yoko Kanno, who is active in songwriting across a wide range of genres including video games and anime. Uniqlo Wake Up App is not only going to be your new useful tool in the morning, but a great chance to widen your music range.
- Users can set an alarm.
- Users either select their location from a pull-down menu or allow the app to find their location using GPS. The app then displays the current weather and temperature.
- The alarm music changes according to the weather and reads out the time, day of the week, and the weather.
- The alarm music vocals are available in English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Users can share the time, weather, and temperature of when they wake up on Facebook, Twitter, RenRen, and Weibo.
- The information users share is displayed in the WORLD WAKE UP part of the app.
- The app background changes according to the day of the week.
Uniqlo Wake Up App available for free on Android and iOS.
Download Android Uniqlo Wake Up App »
Download iPhone Uniqlo Wake Up App »
Uniqlo Wake Up App website features videos with the music and sound that you will hear in your app. There is also free Uniqlo screensavers for both PC and MAC users to download.