Posted by boey as Email Marketing, Marketing
Newsletter marketing gives you the ability to send a beautifully designed, well-written document, filled with valuable information, to your customers and prospects. Having a well designed template can be a great starting point to guide your readers and give them a clear coherent flow when they read your email.
- Targeted market – sending the right information to the right people at the right time.
- Bring in new business. Unlike other marketing collateral, because newsletters contain valuable information, your customers are often passed them onto others, which could lead to more referral business.
- Reaching a global community. The internet has given us a 24/7 worldwide pathway into every country, all over the world, without limits.
- Social Media Sharing – people share information they like through tweets, links, and posts, as long as you’s newsletter offering great content people will share.
- Your personal voice. Any e-mail newsletter marketing campaign represents you. Your firm, your Brand and your personal voice.
Here 5 free Newsletter Templates for your email marketing campaign use.
Free Newsletter Template Download »
- Agency quality business marketing designs
- Print on a commercial press or office printer
- Easy-to-customize layout and graphic files
- Immediate downloads, all file formats, 24/7 access
- High resolution stock photos and artwork
- Works with InDesign, Illustrator, Publisher, Word and more
Free Email Marketing Templates »
All email marketing templates are hand-coded HTML for maximum email client compatibility, and are free for download and use.
Free HTML Email Template – “Welcome” »
Specifically designed to be a welcome message for new subscribers, the “Welcome” template incorporates the elements we believe should be included in your first correspondence.
eCommerce Newsletter Template »
Free Newsletter Template »