If your current website or blog still not list and index in the search engine, then you better check is there your website or blog get XML site map or not. With XML site map, which contains details of your website, the search engine will know exactly what they have to crawl.
How to create XML site map? You can use the online XML site map or download this GSiteCrawler XML site map generator. For WordPress self host blog, you can use the wordpress plugin Google XML Sitemaps.
The GSiteCrawler will help you generate the best Google site map file for your website. The GSiteCrawler uses different ways to find all the pages in your website and can generate all sorts of files, statistics and more. The site maps file format has lately been also adapted by Yahoo! – even MSN/Live.com is pledging it’s support.
- a normal website crawl – emulating a Googlebot, looking for all links and pages within your website
- an import of an existing Google site map file
- respects your robots.txt file
- Excel / CSV files with URLs, settings and attributes like title, description, keywords
- a static HTML site map file and more
The program also offers tons of options, settings, tweaks, and more – if you want to do more than generate just a simple site map file. How about a urllist-file for Yahoo? an RSS feed? a ROR file? a HTML site map page? It’s all possible with the GSiteCrawler!
Click here to read more detail and download.