Look for the easy and faster way to re-size, crop and add watermark for your photos, try this online photo editor tool- Picnik.
A bunch of editing tools are one-click fixes, including auto-fix, exposure, colors, and red-eye. And the others, like rotate, crop, re-size, and sharpening, can be controlled with easy-to-use sliders.
Picnik makes it easy for you to pull photos straight from any of several photo sharing sites including Flickr, Picasa Web Albums, Facebook, Photobucket, Webshots. You can also enter the URL for ANY website (your blog, MySpace page, etc.) and Picnik can pull photos from there for you to edit as well.
- Fix your photos in just one click
- Use advanced controls to fine-tune your results
- Crop, re-size, and rotate in real-time
- Tons of special effects, from artsy to fun
- Astoundingly fast, right in your browser
- Awesome fonts and top-quality type tool
- Basketfuls of shapes from hand-picked designers
- Works on Mac, Windows, and Linux
- No download required, nothing to install
Picnik also have Firefox and Internet Explorer Extension for you to install in your browser. It make you fast & easy grab an image directly from any website and screen capture an entire website and edit it right in Picnik.
Picnik get Free and Premium version. For normal user the Free version is enough to use. Click her to read more and edit your photos.