CloudOn is an app designed to work on iPads. CloudOn allowing you to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your iPad to view, create or edit documents.
To use CloudOn iPad App, you need to have Dropbox or Box accounts. Because CloudOn doesn’t store any of your documents on its servers, Documents you work on are saved and synced from your DropBox or Box accounts.
CloudOn iPad App features:
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your iPad to create or edit documents.
- Rename, delete and manage documents with your Dropbox or Box accounts
- View virtually any type of file, including: PDF, PSD, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.
- Send files via email directly from the workspace
- Display, edit or create charts, change formatting, spell check, insert comments, etc into any Word, Excel or PowerPoint files
- Track changes while reviewing Word documents
- Use pivot tables and insert formulas in Excel workbooks
- Display and edit transitions in PowerPoint slides and present in full PowerPoint mode (not in PDF)
- Open files directly from your iPad email accounts as well as Dropbox and Box
- Automatically save documents to avoid losing changes
Download CloudOn iPad App »