Searching free online screen recorder to make screencasts, screen capture, tutorials and demos?
Check out this 2 free online screen recorder, it runs in your browser and you can start recording immediately by simply pressing the record button.
Screenr’s web-based screen recorder makes it a breeze to create and share your screencasts around the web.
Just click the record button, capture your screen and voice, and share the link. Some people even call it fun!
- Nothing to install or download
- Record on your Mac or PC
- Plays everywhere on the web, even iPhones
- Start now-it’s completely FREE
Why create screencasts?
- Share your knowledge on Twitter and Facebook
- Reveal tips, tricks and software shortcuts
- Showcase the ins and outs of new products and apps
- Build brand and expert reputation
- Embed video tutorials on sites and blogs
Screencast-O-Matic is free online screencasting software that enables anyone to create and share recorded screen sessions online.
- Create video screencasts of your screen (or part of it) right from your browser
- Works on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Choose size for your screencast: 640×480, 800×600, Full Screen, etc
- Add Notes: add moment-specific notes to the screencast and let viewers jump specific points in the video
- Export ready screencasts to Quicktime or save them online