If you’re regular investor and wish to keep tab around the stock exchange when you are away from the home or office, the best way to keep an eye on the markets is – with stock market apps on your Android phone, you can keep your pulse on the market, right in the palm of your hand.
Here are 3 of the best stock market apps for your Android device:
Bloomberg is one of the most trusted sources when it comes to financial news, updates and analyses. You’ll get instant access to all your finance and business news, market data and portfolio tracking tools from the most trusted source financial professionals around the world rely upon.
Bloomberg comprehensive news coverage along with easy-to-understand charts and graphs that illustrate the impact of important business trends and help analyze the world’s markets. One thing that sets the Bloomberg app apart is the international market info that it brings to the game, whereas most apps concentrate on US markets only. It’s a free application that is fantastic.
- Choose from a host of news categories including: Economy, Technology, Health Care, Energy, Spending, Bonds, Commodities, Currencies, Emerging Markets, Funds, Insurance, Municipal Bonds, Muse, Opinion, Politics, Sports and Stocks.
- Create personalized views of the news by industry, region or popularity.
- Read news related to particular stocks and see details for the open, close, high, or low during the last five years.
- Access market data across Equity Indices, Commodities, Bonds, Currencies & Futures.
- Track your stock portfolios right from the palm of your hand with best-in-class interactive charts that allow you to drill down on relevant information and statistics
StockWatcher is a free app that lets you get your daily stock market fix from your Android. Stock Watcher provide a simple and great tool to watch your desired stock from all market in the world. It sync with Yahoo Finance server in US, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, India and Canada.
Stock Watcher has many features to help you monitor your favorite stocks:
- Yahoo Finance server in US, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, India and Canada.
- Support worldwide markets
- Up to date stock details
- Related Financial News
- Twitter news search
- Customizable and Zoom-able Technical Analysis Chart
- Multiple widget
- Multiple portfolio
Chaikin Power Tools stock app from Chaikin Stock Research is a powerful stock research and investment app available for the Android platform. Chaikin Power Tools stock app takes things to the next level, combining data with actionable information.
This app categorizes stock analysis as GAUGE and CHART. Gauge presents buying advice such as Bullish, Very Bullish and Neutral while the Chart area presents the intraday chart and six months chart. This section also provides all the fundamental details about a company.
The interface features a clean and intuitive design, and the blue background is complimented by easy-to-read brightly colored text. It is a mobile market powerhouse that should be on your Android smart phone.
- Get powerful Chaikin analytics with mobile technology
- Create your stock watch list and get instant quotes
- Stay up to date on your stocks and the markets
- Know if your stocks turn bullish or bearish