As technology have grown, internet provides us almost limitless choices, especially in online banking / online financial. The biggest draw is convenience. You don’t have to wait in line, services are available 24/7, and transactions are speedy. You also can tap into other accounts, such as certificates of deposit or individual retirement accounts, with just a few clicks.
What is a Checking Account
A checking account is a safe and secure way to pay for things. Checking account is a service provided by financial institutions which offers easy access to your money for your daily transactional needs and helps keep your cash secure.
There are plenty of online checking accounts with no fees, easy to use and full of benefits/features. Search the Best Checking Account that’s right for you is important, here 3 top Checking Account for you to choose from.
U.S. Bank, the 5th largest commercial bank in the United States. U.S. Bank checking account that comes with standard benefits like a U.S. Bank Visa Check Card, Online and Mobile Banking with Bill Pay, and other must-have features.
- Access to 5,300 ATMs
- Online + Mobile Banking
- Email and text alerts
- Bill Pay
- U.S. Bank Visa® Check Card
Metropolitan National Bank offers a wide range of checking account options so you can choose the one that’s right for you.
- No fee with electronic eStatement enrollment
- Free Metropolitan ATM card
- Unlimited 24-hour use of all Metropolitan ATM locations with no transaction fees
- Free MetroLine 24-hour telephone banking service
- Pay bills electronically using the free MetroPay option
With 360 Checking, you’re free to roam. It’s fee-free, online and mobile checking that works around your schedule and goes where you go. No monthly fee, competitive interest rates and best of all, hardly any usage fees.
- $50 cash bonus for new accounts
- Access to over 38,000 surcharge-free Allpoint ATMs
- Use a mobile app or computer to deposit checks from anywhere with CheckMate
- No foreign transaction fee